• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 11 months ago #59 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Write an article
Do you have a story to tell?
Would you like to share your war time memories or know someone who would?
Do you have information to pass on, or do you just fancy seeing your work published here?
Now you can create your own articles that will appear on this site.
Just click on the Submit Article/Story link on the left hand menu, click on New and write your story, it's as simple as that. No special coding experience required as it uses a simple word processor layout with buttons similar to any Office package.
Gary
Requires registration on this site, all documents are published via an approval process.
[/b]

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 11 months ago #508 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Write an article
Do you have a story to tell?
Would you like to share your war time memories or know someone who would?
Do you have information to pass on, or do you just fancy seeing your work published here?
Now you can create your own articles that will appear on this site.
Just click on the Submit Article/Story link on the left hand menu, click on New and write your story, it's as simple as that. No special coding experience required as it uses a simple word processor layout with buttons similar to any Office package.
Gary
Requires registration on this site, all documents are published via an approval process.
[/b]

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
10 years 11 months ago #509 by MartinB
MartinB replied the topic: Write an article
Gary

Didn't write it, but uploaded Fl Lt Stan Hodkinson's story of 99 Sqdrn in India via the photo uploads menu (didn't seem any other way to do it :o )

More than happy for this to be released to registered users, and presumably you can place it in a position where it's get-attable. I'm hoping to upload some pix that go with it - makes sorta sense to me to keep them all together, but unsure how this fits in with the site structure. Advice gratefully received!

MartinB

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 11 months ago #518 by Gary
I've added it as an article mate in Squadron documents area which at the moment is reachable from the front page or via the search.

More
10 years 11 months ago #520 by MartinB
MartinB replied the topic: Write an article
OK I've uploaded the first two photos in support of the article. Will wait to hear from you on the success or otherwise of the exercise before I upload the rest.

Very easy upload process, BTW, no problems with it at all.

MartinB

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 11 months ago #521 by Gary
Yup, looks good to me. I'll move them over to the main gallery and post the links today.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds