Sunday, August 19, 2018
Text Size

Hello everybody.

More
3 years 7 months ago #4735 by col22
col22 created the topic: Hello everybody.
Hello everybody,

Decided to join your great site just out of general interest as my father was a flight engineer on Liberators in coastal command. To be honest I don't have that much information on what he did, but I have some photo's to put up, which will be of general interest and, of course, it would be great to glean more general or specific information. So here are a couple of photo's, one of the plane itself and the other marked on the back as 4 Squadron D Flight, Torquay 30/10/1943.

with regards,

Colin Amey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #4736 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Hello everybody.
Hi and welcome to the site Colin.
I'd love to see the photos you mention.
It's been a bit quite round here for a long time, I'm desperately trying to get some time to do some much needed updates but it's not been easy balancing real life things, the only updates I've had to do are ones to keep the site up and running. I'm going to start adding some new photos today so stay tuned maybe you'll find something you were looking for.
Thanks
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
3 years 7 months ago #4737 by col22
col22 replied the topic: Hello everybody.
Hi Gary, thanks for your welcome. I thought I had uploaded those two photos, I will try again. My father is in the second row from the top third from the left. Flight Sergeant Ted Amey from Bournemouth UK.

Cheers

Col
Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #4738 by col22
col22 replied the topic: Hello everybody.
Hi Gary.
One photo went, maybe one at a time is best,
Colin Amey.

More
3 years 7 months ago #4739 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Hello everybody.
Hey Col, that's a nice photo, thanks.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds