Reorganising the Squadrons layout

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 10 months ago #70 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Reorganising the Squadrons layout
In a site like this that is constantly growing and evolving changes are always being made. With the constant support of our members we are able to improve the user experience, because your enjoyment here counts.
We as slowly moving and reorganising the layout of the various Squadrons as more and more information becomes available to us and the current methods are outgrown.
To this end we have created two new subsections dedicated to a specific squadron. These subsections will contain documents and articles specific to that Sqaudron. You can at the moment access these new areas via the link on the left menu R.A.F. Squadrons or via the top menu R.A.F. Sqaudrons these links take you straight to the Squadron Pages and from there the relevant content can be accessed.
I just want to thank the following people:
Peter Clare for adopting 120 Squadron
Martin Bond for adopting 99 Squadron
Other Squadrons will be rearranged in the near future once we have finalised the adoption process with the other helpers.
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 10 months ago #567 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Reorganising the Squadrons layout
In a site like this that is constantly growing and evolving changes are always being made. With the constant support of our members we are able to improve the user experience, because your enjoyment here counts.
We as slowly moving and reorganising the layout of the various Squadrons as more and more information becomes available to us and the current methods are outgrown.
To this end we have created two new subsections dedicated to a specific squadron. These subsections will contain documents and articles specific to that Sqaudron. You can at the moment access these new areas via the link on the left menu R.A.F. Squadrons or via the top menu R.A.F. Sqaudrons these links take you straight to the Squadron Pages and from there the relevant content can be accessed.
I just want to thank the following people:
Peter Clare for adopting 120 Squadron
Martin Bond for adopting 99 Squadron
Other Squadrons will be rearranged in the near future once we have finalised the adoption process with the other helpers.
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
10 years 10 months ago #569 by brianj
brianj replied the topic: Reorganising the Squadrons layout
Great Stuff Gary - the site is now really taking off and becoming a great source of information

cheers

Brian

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds