• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #1083 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Adopt a Squadron
Hi Cath
I think you're safe I don't believe anyone has picked up 224, so it's all yours if you want it :D
Thanks
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #1084 by Cath1981
Cath1981 replied the topic: Adopt a Squadron
Thanks Gary, I'd absolutely love to. Please can you let me know what I need to do? My husband is a web designer so I can use him for any technical assitance should I need it (and no doubt I will!). If you point me in the right direction re tasks etc then I shall set to work. My email address should you not be able to find it is cath_prescott at hotmail dot co dot uk.

Lovely to be part of this,

Cath

More
7 years 11 months ago #1278 by Tremic
Tremic replied the topic: Re: Adopt a Squadron
Hi Gary

I am happy to adopt Squadron 220 if nobody has claimed it yet if this is any help to you - all I know is what I have picked up through the Internet and that which my father-in-law has told me. Let me know what to do and please send instructions on how and what to do. Think I hae probably picked the booby prize here as there is very little on the Internet! :)

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #1279 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: Adopt a Squadron
That would be great, I know Peter Clare is one of the experts on 220 but I don't think he frequents this place much these days (my own fault for letting it go to seed for so long).
I'm in the process of uploading a heap of documents and material to the cloud (Google Docs etc) then I can share out the info and you can sort through it :)
I'll make you a site editor when I get home and get you started.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds