Text Size

Copy of log book for WOP/AG Powell, 160&178 Sqn at RNZAF Museum

• phasselgren
  • phasselgren's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 5 months ago #206 by phasselgren
phasselgren created the topic: Copy of log book for WOP/AG Powell, 160&178 Sqn at RNZAF Museum
Hi,
The RNZAF Museum has a large number of log books in their collections. Among these is log book for WOP/AG A.C. Powell (907583). He served with 160 Sqn from 4 Sept 1942 and 178 Sqn from 15 Jan 1943 to 9 Dec 1943. It is only a photocopy and I do not know anything about the quality.
If you are interested and want a copy contact the RNZAF Museum. Info on www.airforcemuseum.co.nz/main/Research/ .

Regards,
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• phasselgren
  • phasselgren's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 5 months ago #1075 by phasselgren
phasselgren replied the topic: Copy of log book for WOP/AG Powell, 160&178 Sqn at RNZAF Museum
Hi,
The RNZAF Museum has a large number of log books in their collections. Among these is log book for WOP/AG A.C. Powell (907583). He served with 160 Sqn from 4 Sept 1942 and 178 Sqn from 15 Jan 1943 to 9 Dec 1943. It is only a photocopy and I do not know anything about the quality.
If you are interested and want a copy contact the RNZAF Museum. Info on www.airforcemuseum.co.nz/main/Research/ .

Regards,
Peter

More
9 years 5 months ago #1076 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Copy of log book for WOP/AG Powell, 160&178 Sqn at RNZAF Museum
Thanks for the info Peter, I'll give them a looksie

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds