Happy New Year everyone

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #197 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Happy New Year everyone
Hey, Happy New Year everyone, sorry it's a bit late but I've just spent the last 3 days trying to recover this site after my New Year blunder see HERE for the full scoop.
Anyway I hope this year brings you all that you want and to the bad people I hope it brings you everything you deserve :D
Happy New Year
Gaz

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #1052 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Happy New Year everyone
Hey, Happy New Year everyone, sorry it's a bit late but I've just spent the last 3 days trying to recover this site after my New Year blunder see HERE for the full scoop.
Anyway I hope this year brings you all that you want and to the bad people I hope it brings you everything you deserve :D
Happy New Year
Gaz

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
9 years 1 month ago #1061 by brianj
brianj replied the topic: Happy New Year everyone
Hi Gary - Happy new year.
Sorry to hear about your backup/restore problem. I have noticed that the 215 Squadron page has a large chunk missing at the bottom. Previously there were links to all the squadron photos and to the various articles I have submitted but they are all now gone.

regards

Brian

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds