New Book

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #101 by Gary
Gary created the topic: New Book
I've just managed to get hold of a copy of "To Burma Skies and Beyond" by Group Captain Reg (Lucky) Jordan. It's about his time in 356 Squadron and beyond. Seems pretty good so far.
The next book on my look out list is The men who went to Warsaw (or something like that). It's proving a bit hard to get hold of, and it seems I can only get it from South Africa, but that shouldn't be an issue ;)
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #718 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: New Book
I've just managed to get hold of a copy of "To Burma Skies and Beyond" by Group Captain Reg (Lucky) Jordan. It's about his time in 356 Squadron and beyond. Seems pretty good so far.
The next book on my look out list is The men who went to Warsaw (or something like that). It's proving a bit hard to get hold of, and it seems I can only get it from South Africa, but that shouldn't be an issue ;)
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds