• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #1210 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Looking for Researchers
Hey all
I'm hoping that all our old researchers and Admins are still onboard but I don't want to assume anything. With the new site comes lots of changes and I need some help running the day to day stuff. If you were/are one of the old admins/researchers and you're still around please reply, would be good to see the old gang with the likes of Brian Johnson, Martin Bond, etc but I realise you have lives and may have moved on to other things (I'm still counting on you to Matt ;) )
This is also a general shout out to anyone who can commit time and resources to helping others find the information they are after and to help collate what we already have. If you are keen to help out in an official capacity please either send me a PM, email me (see Contact Us at the top of the page) or reply here.
I'm looking for keen regular members as I want to make this place more active than it has been for a while.
Thanks in advance.
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1211 by mike123
mike123 replied the topic: Re: Looking for Researchers
Happy New Year Gary,
Still here and willing to do anything thats within my range.
regards
Mike

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #1212 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: Looking for Researchers
Happy New Year to you to Mike

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
8 years 2 months ago #1214 by brianj
brianj replied the topic: Re: Looking for Researchers
I'm still here too - will help in anyway I can. I have been planning to transcribe some more 215 records for ages but just havnt had the time. Will try to make a start.

regards

Brian

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #1215 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: Looking for Researchers
Thanks Brian, I knew I could rely on you mate.
Also heard from Martin B he's happy to continue his roll with 99 Squadron and pickup any slack from 215 Squadron.
I'm starting to feel like Hanibal Smith (not Lector) putting the A Team back together :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #1217 by mike123
mike123 replied the topic: Re: Looking for Researchers
Should have mentioned Gary that 53 would be good for me however I believe that the author of United in Effort )53s history) is also a member,and far better qualified than me.
Mike

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds