Newsletter

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 5 months ago #104 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Newsletter
It's about time I extracted digit and sorted the first newsletter out. The new site has been live for 6 months and we've managed to amass a relatively large amount of new data, stories, information etc.
The first email will be sent out to all registered, you will be given the chance to opt out after the first newsletter.
What I'm looking for is some ideas for the first one, this can include requests for information, summaries of site content or anything that you think others would like to hear about. This is open to anyone so please post your ideas and comments here.
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 5 months ago #726 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Newsletter
It's about time I extracted digit and sorted the first newsletter out. The new site has been live for 6 months and we've managed to amass a relatively large amount of new data, stories, information etc.
The first email will be sent out to all registered, you will be given the chance to opt out after the first newsletter.
What I'm looking for is some ideas for the first one, this can include requests for information, summaries of site content or anything that you think others would like to hear about. This is open to anyone so please post your ideas and comments here.
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds