acseac.co.uk is returning

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #4183 by Gary
Gary created the topic: acseac.co.uk is returning
Some of you may remember that about two years ago I lost the domain name acseac.co.uk to an unscrupulous internet spammer type due to a clerical "error" by my old hosting company.
The person that "obtained" the address wanted 1,000 Euros for it back and in the mean time ran it as a spam/junk site. Today I managed to turn the tables and took control of the domain back as they had let it expire, so using a 3rd party company I bought the name back.
Why bother I hear some of you ask? Well this site had been running for about 15 years now in one form or another. It started life as acseac.co.uk and I extended it to include rafb24.com as it grew to encompass other Squadrons and history than just SEAC (not to mention all the accounts I had setup over the years that were still registered to my old email address).
Over the next week or so I'll be reconfiguring the domain to point to this address, not a huge leap for the site more of a sentimental step in the right direction for me personally.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #4263 by airgunners son
airgunners son replied the topic: acseac.co.uk is returning
Hullo Gary, A while back,
I noticed that the old site was no more and I kinda lost touch, now I know the reason........
good luck and best wishes.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds