Still plodding away

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 7 months ago #28 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Still plodding away
I'm still plodding away working on the site, I'm trying to introduce some kind of copy protection for the articles. I've got a heap of new material to add that I don't want redistributed or copied around the net. So I'm looking at disabling right clicks and encoding the html so it spits out gobbledi gook if you try to view the source code, save the doco or print it etc.
I'm also looking at restructuring the layout of the Squadron data/pages any sugestions or ideas would be welcome ;)
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 7 months ago #307 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Still plodding away
I'm still plodding away working on the site, I'm trying to introduce some kind of copy protection for the articles. I've got a heap of new material to add that I don't want redistributed or copied around the net. So I'm looking at disabling right clicks and encoding the html so it spits out gobbledi gook if you try to view the source code, save the doco or print it etc.
I'm also looking at restructuring the layout of the Squadron data/pages any sugestions or ideas would be welcome ;)
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds