New updates

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #1289 by Gary
Gary created the topic: New updates
I've just added a new feature that lets me link articles together in a similar manner to say a Wiki with the added benefit of being able to link photos etc.
As part of this change I'm also in the process of upgrading the photo gallery, I've installed the new software and I'm currently testing it. To this end I will be able to add all of the photos I've been meaning to add from the last 14 years!! I'm going through my emails and collating the things that I've been sent over the years so expect to see LOTS of new content appear on the site over the coming months.
I've found a new reserve of energy and enthusiasm probably due to changing my job and not having to travel 2 hours each way.
Thanls to everyone who's supported me over the years, I feel like I've let some of you down by not responding to emails, requests or keeping up with things but hopefully i'll be able to make up for that soon ;)

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds