Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Text Size

RAF Lib serials as found in 41 logbooks

More
9 years 4 months ago #1110 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: RAF Lib serials as found in 41 logbooks
WoW I missed that lot of missing documents, I've found an old backup of the articles and restored all of the RAF documents. If you find ANY missing documents please shout. Just post the broken link and all being well it will be in this old backup.
Still looking for the truncated forum posts Matt, don't despair, articles are easier to find though.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #1112 by Gary
I fixed Matts documents, you can open them now.
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

• Matt_Poole
  • Matt_Poole's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
9 years 4 months ago #1115 by Matt_Poole
Matt_Poole replied the topic: RAF Lib serials as found in 41 logbooks
Hi, Gary and Mark and BrianJ, et al,

Good job, Gary, at restoring law and order on the website!

It just so happens that I completed an update to my logbooks document a month or so ago, after adding something like 7 more logbooks worth of serials. The Oughton book critique document needs to be seriously updated, too, after I consult all the changes to the logbook document. I've created a monster, I know. I have no time for this update. Lots going on at work, with my employer moving to the other side of Washington DC. Commuter hell. So all I can offer now is an updated logbook doc for the website, Gary. I'll send a pdf of this via e-mail very soon.

Mark, thanks for your logbook offer, which I would be most grateful to receive. I can't promise when I can incorporate it into my logbook doc, though. As the summer progresses I should be able to find a little time to devote to adding your entries into my compilation. Can you send scans to my e-mail address? It is feb2944 AT aol.com (making the obvious changes).

Cheers for now, and keep up the dedicated work, Gary.

Matt

More
9 years 4 months ago #1116 by Gary
Thanks Matt, I've uploaded the revised document and unpublished the old version (not removed) shout if you can still see the old one or can't access the new one.
Cheers
Gary

• Matt_Poole
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
9 years 4 months ago #1117 by Matt_Poole
Gary,

I accessed the updated version, so your magic appears to have worked. Thanks!

Matt

• Matt_Poole
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
9 years 3 months ago #1140 by Matt_Poole
Just a heads-up. I've added a 49th logbook to the database, and the pdf -- VERSION 75 -- has been sent to Gary -- for adding to the Liberator Documents section in place of soon-to-be voided Version 74 -- WHEN the lad has time to get to it.

Cheers,

Matt

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds