Contact us

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #4260 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Contact us
Hi Ruth, of course you can. Out of interest are you also from New Zealand? I live there now myself.
Thanks
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #4261 by Ruth
Ruth replied the topic: Contact us
Good morning, Gary

Yes, I live in New Zealand. I grew up in Bannockburn, Central Otago, that is where Errol Parcell's family originally came from. In the early 1960's my eldest brother was stationed in Tengah, Singapore with the RNZAF. He located Errol Parcell's name among the NZ names on the Memorial Wall at the Kranji Commonwealth War Cemetery. At that time we didn't know who Errol was. It is only recently that I became interested in finding out more about him and discovered that he was on the Liberator KG973 that crashed. During my search I found your web sight. Thank you for giving me permission to use the photographs.
Kind regards
Ruth

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #4262 by Gary
Heya Ruth, I'm up here on the North Island, I live in a small town (by English standards) called Te Awamutu. I've been running this site for about 15 years now, we came to New Zealand about 7 years ago, I was meant to retire (at 40) and spend lots of time on the site but it didn't work out that way on both accounts.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
7 years 1 week ago #4278 by Henry
Henry replied the topic: Contact us
My father has recently passed away, and I have a photograph of him in 1945 standing next to RAF liberator 'Night Rider' I believe at RAF Foggia Naples. His name was Ron Holt and a tail gunner. Would any one out there know him. I would also like permission to copy the photo of Night rider on your web site, I believe Ron is the second to left in the picture. Many thanks Henry Holt

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 days ago #4283 by Gary
Hi Henry
I'm also to sorry to hear of your loss, of course you can have a copy of Night Rider. If you want to send me a link to the photos I'll try to find the original and see if it's a better copy if you want?
Just click on the bubble under my Picture to send me a Private message.
Cheers
Gary

More
6 years 9 months ago #4471 by pjgrandson
pjgrandson replied the topic: Contact us
Hello. My grand father Peter Jones served with 356 Squadron on Roy Colliers crew as a co pilot. It is coming up to his 90th Birthday and we are attempting to get his squadrons crest engraved onto a whisky glass. I have searched the net for a hi res imaged but can not find one.

Do you have a hi res image of this crest or do you know where I would be able to get one.

Many thanks.

Mark Jones

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds