• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #4152 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: Contact us
Hiya Howie
Yes I did thanks mate, I put the group photo in the ITW collection but the other two photos I'm not sure where is the best place for them. Do you happen to know what Squadron(s) he ended up on?
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #4182 by Howie
Howie replied the topic: Contact us
Hi gary sorry for taking a while to get back but I have not had chance to pursue yet. Very busy in work my job is testing aircraft engines ie ge 9o , cfm family, rb211, ge 90 115b. Etc used to do some testing on olympus as well. Cheers speak soon.

More
7 years 4 months ago #4215 by jknight
jknight replied the topic: Contact us
My father was in 355 squadron and I have some aerial bombing photos - would you like them for this site?

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #4216 by Gary
Gary replied the topic: Re: Contact us
Hi Jackie, yes please, my Grandfather was briefly with 355 Squadron and I was an honoury member of the 355/356 Squadron Association, I went to a couple of their reunions and met a number of the old Squadron members, fantastic people.
My email address is
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
7 years 3 months ago #4242 by .
. replied the topic: Contact us
Dear Sir
When i opened an account this morning I sent a request for permission to photocopy two copies of a photo on your website by Derrick Clewley (correct name)
of the nose of Liberator EW 117. I am making this request on behalf of a friend who was with RAF 322 Squadron MU at Cawnpore India in 1945.

I look forward to receiving permission at your convenience.

Yours faithfully

Tony Aldridge

More
7 years 3 months ago #4259 by Ruth
Ruth replied the topic: Contact us
I would like permission to copy the photographs of the Liberator Aircraft of 99 Squadron. I will be attending a Family Reunion in October 2013 and several members of our family will be interested to see the type of Aircraft that P/O Errol Philip Parcell was a crew member on. He was on KG973. Thank you. Kind regards, Ruth

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds