• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #4763 by Gary
Gary created the topic: Site revamp
Hey folks
You may of noticed a slight change to the front page of the site, but this is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak.
I recently performed a major upgrade to the site, this led to a number of the components dying or becoming buggy, to this end I\'m currently in the process of upgrading all the other components as well.
The biggest upgrade is the photo Galleries, this is going to be fairly major, the current system is no longer actively supported by the developers so I\'ve had to choose a new system. The new system lets me link back to articles and documents etc. This makes the whole end experience more enjoyable and dynamic, the downside is I have to manually add a couple of thousand photos and all the text that goes with them.
It\'s going to be a slow process and may take months to complete, please be patient I am still fully committed to this site, it\'s been running over 16 years now (longer than Facebook or any of it\'s ilk) in one form or another and I\'ve no intention of going anywhere.
Thanks for your continued support
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
The following user(s) said Thank You: oibert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds